Nature of Mathematics ( part-2)-
Nature of Mathematics (part-2)
1. Introduction -Mathematics is literally the subject matter of concepts and esoteric ideas. The nature of this subject is different from other subjects. The contents of Hindi, history, economics, geography, general science, etc. are directly related to life experiences and their subject areas are not more connected with each other as much as the math subject matter. If you do not understand 'Tulsi' in Hindi, you will not get any special hindrance in understanding 'Surdas'.Similarly, if you are not fully aware of the natural parts of India, you can understand the exports made by you but this situation is not in mathematics. If you do not have the theory of decimal clear then you can not solve problems related to length, area, volume etc. in any situation. Similarly, if the concept of points, lines, triangles, rectangles, squares etc. is not clear to any student, then he will not understand the theories of geometry.In algebra if the students do not know the functioning of algebraic additions, multiplication, rest, part etc., then they will not be able to solve the problems of multiplication, equation, graph etc. with efficiency. These facts are especially related to mathematics and highlight the nature of mathematics.
2. The nature and structure of mathematics has the following characteristics (The following characteristics of the nature and structure of mathematics are) -(1.) The language of mathematics is international. From the language here implies - terms, concepts, formulas, signs, theories, processes etc. Almost similar subjects of mathematics are taught in all educational institutions of the world. Because mathematics is an international topic, so mathematicians of all countries have been involved in its development. Despite the separation of language, geography, living and history, the language of mathematics is similar in all countries. The principles of addition, rest, multiplication, decimal, percentage, average, aggregate, relation, function, etc. all educational institutions of the world are the same.The language of mathematics is indicative.
(2.) Mathematics is used to study numbers, places, measurement etc. Arithmetic, algebra, geometry, aggregation, relation, function etc. have been developed based on the principles related to numbers, space and measurement.
(3) New concepts of mathematics are discovered through inspection of gross objects and knowledge oriented, and they are manifested in numerical and algebraic languages. Mathematical theories are discovered with the help of events and facts occurring in the environment.
(4) Principles, procedures, formulas etc. are expressed in mathematical languages with the help of mental actions, generalization in mathematics, arrival, incorporation, abstraction etc.
(5) The content of mathematics has the orderliness and order. The definite ordering is made to learn mathematics and it can be stepped up by understanding each post. Deficits in the knowledge of mathematics impede obstruction, and in accordance with the law of knowledge, the harmony is not established.To learn a sub-topic, it is necessary to understand all related content in a systematic manner. If there is a lack of knowledge then there is difficulty in solving problems of mathematics and understanding the related contents and establishing co-relation.
(6.) Mathematics is the subject of classroom teaching. The teacher's guidance is essential for learning this. It is difficult to learn mathematics without the help of a teacher, because this topic is a matter of fact concepts.Therefore, teachers of mathematics need to continue their teaching work. Students who remain absent from mathematical classes for a few days, have difficulty learning mathematics as their own.
(7.) Problems are presented before the students for practice in mathematics and sources are used directly in the process of solving them. The problem solving problem is a major teaching method of this subject.If the problems are based on facts and facts of life, the students remain enthusiastic in solving them and they are familiar with the social and practical utility of this subject.
(8.) The conclusions of mathematics are definite and rational. These findings can be verified. Formation of mathematical conclusions with the help of logic and intelligence is done. Consequences of changing the facts of the problems also change.
(9) If students understand the concepts of mathematics properly So this topic seems simple and interesting to them. To learn this topic requires constant hard work and perseverance. For students who want to be read only in the days of exams, it gradually becomes a difficult subject for them.
(10.) If a student has any subject doubts in mathematical learning, then the solution should be done quickly with the help of a teacher or a good student, otherwise the student will have difficulty in learning the subject matter further.
(11.) Mathematics is a kind of non-sense topic because like physics, chemistry etc., there is no laboratory in mathematics and physical verification of mathematical problems in laboratory is not possible in the present circumstances. Mental thinking and originality are important in learning math.
(12.) Good successful and effective teachers give active support to the student learning mathematics. If the teacher of mathematics does not effectively teach this subject in class then his students are lagged behind in this subject.The physical form of mathematical concepts is more clear to students of different educational institutions of mathematics who are consumed for effective teaching in the classroom. Due to the maximum use of films, models, charts etc. related to this topic, this topic becomes interesting.
(13.) Mathematics has been an important contributor to the development of our culture. The present physical progress is the result of mathematics.The level of progress of a country is indicative of its physical progress. Creating mathematics requires originality, thinking and creativity.
(14.) The basic base number system of different branches of mathematics is the system. Their attributes are discussed by expressing numbers from algebraic symbols.
(15) The progress of new mathematics has been done in the last 150 years and the set language is used in modern mathematics.
(16.) This is an intangible subject. Mathematics is called science of abstract ideas and figures.
(17.) Intrinsicity in the nature of mathematics is an important component. Each mathematical statement has a definite basis. No matter can be accepted without any basis. For example, in each geometry, there is a solid foundation of every term and the principles of incorporation method are provided with a solid theoretical basis.
(18.) The subject of mathematics has moderate interest.Mathematics has a type of certainty, which reduces the possible errors in contemplation.
In mathematics there is complete freedom to choose self-assumptions, undefined words, etc. as long as they are mutually mutual. Just as musicians, painters, sculptors, etc. have unlimited freedom, in the same way mathematicians have complete freedom in the formation of mathematics if there is no conflict in the fundamental principles. Mathematics is a new way of thinking and thinking.